Business Development Lead – Remote work, 24 hours/week, Employee Equity
We are kind of unconventional around here, so now we’re looking for a new person to join our team, we are looking out for some particular set of skills. So, are you fiery? We like that! Dogged? Ooooh, we’re tingling all over! Do you find normal boring? You’re our people! Do you have over 2 years work experience in public health, business development or marketing and can passionately talk about sexual health all day long? Then come on over, and join our team as Business Development Lead as we plot, scheme and strategise to take over the world.
Slide Safe is a Public Health Innovation to help the increase the use of contraceptives and STI screening among sexually active Nigerians, in a shame-free and judgement-free environment. Slide Safe helps young Nigerians become more conscious of their sexual safety by providing them with sexual health products in a way that protects their privacy, without stigmatising them.
If you’re looking at this ad and thinking, “are these people normal?”, that’s ok. We don’t mind Sister Holiness grammar, so long as you can get your pastor to order 1,000 packs of Slide Safe, it’s all the same to us. But, to spell it out a bit more, here are a few of the thing we’d love for you to be good at:
- Working with the team to make strategic moves to break Slide Safe into the B2B market in a major way
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners
- Discovering and exploring opportunities Slide Safe can excel in
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies and potentials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities
- Overall, helping us sell loads and loads of packs of Slide Safe, or other new products we will be launching in the near future by examining risks and potentials; as well as identifying customers’ needs and pains
- Building an online Slide Safe community
50% of the work will be done remotely. Strategy meetings will be held at Slide Safe Lekki office, 3 days per week. Work hours: 9am – 5pm or 24 hours/week.
Why You Should Apply
- Remote work
- 3 days work week
- You can let your creativity run wild, and it’d be ok
- Casual wear everyday!
- Employment equity
- Fun, fun, fun! [because work should be fun]
Shoot us a quick email, and we’d arrange when to speak. Your 100 years work experience is all good and dandy, but what we really want to know know is: are you the kind of person that can work independently and get results. Convince us of this, and the work is yours.